Fluke Pack30 Professional Tool Backpack
Backpacks offer a convenient method for organizing, storing and your carrying tools. Keeping all the tools you need in a single Fluke Pack30 means fewer trips back to the truck. The Fluke Pack30 gives you a more comfortable solution than traditional tool belts that put all the weight on your lower back, or tool bags with awkward carrying straps. The Fluke Pack30 is a great solution for the electrician on the go!
Designed for professional electricians:
- Over 30 pockets in six main storage compartments
- Rugged, waterproof bottom base protects tools, keeping the backpack standing for easy access to tools
- Clips, brackets and straps on the outside of the Fluke Pack30 for frequently used tools such as tape rolls, measuring tapes, voltage detectors
- Stores, organizes and protects test equipment, hand tools, safety glasses, and personal items like keys, wallet and phone
- Special pocket for tablet PCs and laptops 12 inches (30 cm) wide or smaller
- Built with durable high-quality polyester and plastic bottom base
- Molded EVA covers for the front and top sections for added protection
- Padding in the back for comfort and lumbar support
- Adjustable chest strap for even weight distribution and increased comfort
- Dimensions: 20 in x 13 in x 9.25 in (50.8 cm x 33 cm x 23.5 cm)
- Standard one-year warranty; extendable to 2 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase *
Tools shown not included with the Fluke Pack30
* Register product online within 45 days of purchase to extend warranty to two years. See http://a.fluke.com/registration to sign up. Look on the back of the “country of origin” tag inside the backpack for the date code; enter this date code in the Serial Number field. Extended warranty applicable in U.S.A. only.